Players eligible to play for a Majors division team will need to attend this player assessment. Details to come.
Majors Division: League Age 11 - 12
- A competitive level. Scores and standings are kept; there is a tournament.
- Typical baseball rules are strictly enforced.
- Players must be able to hit, throw, and catch with a high proficiency.
- Defensive positioning becomes more specialized; not all kids will play all positions.
- 100% kid-pitch.
- Skills include: Consistent
ability to throw and catch, can hit a more difficult pitch most of the
time, hitting balls to the outfield more often, and have increased
baseball awareness of more complex situations.
- Team selection by skills assessment and team draft in March.
registering for a Majors division team must attend tryouts. 10 yo's
wanting to try for a Majors team must email a request to the League.
- Uniformed umpires will be provided for all games.
- Teams and families continue good sportsmanship, positive encouragement; Respecting coaches, umpires and opponents.
season starts Mid-April and typically ends early June with a City
Tournament for the top seeded teams at the end of the season.
- Games are 2 times per week and practices can be up to 5 days a week, depending on the coach.
- This division will have an All-Star team representing the division at the end of the season.
- Field Size: 46/60 - 200
- Required Equipment: Mitt, Cleats, Baseball Pants, Athletic Cup. Personal Bats must meet Little League Safety Standards.